Sunday, December 14, 2014

Supernatural, Season 10, Episode 9

I was afraid that Castiel was next in line after Hannah decided to leave her vessel and return to heaven (or wherever it is that angels are supposed to go to!). So I was mightily relieved when it was mentioned that the soul of his vessel is long gone and so not much would be accomplished even if he were to leave his body. Somehow I don't think Sam would be upto the task of dealing with Dean turning dark again. Speaking of which, I would hate to see Dean going black-eyes-kill-everyone-in-your-path again. So I hope it doesn't happen for a few more episodes again.

Thankfully, Crowley is around and that's some relief. Can't believe I am saying this about the King of Hell. It would be interesting to see what the mother-son duo has in store for us. Hope they steer clear of the Winchesters though.

Guess we will now have to wait till mid January for the next episode. :-(

No comments: