Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Every time I read about or watch anything related to how the Jews were treated by Hitler and his band of Nazis, I wonder 'how come no one in the world did anything to stop it?' 'why didn't anyone stand up and say "enough is enough"?'. Then I watched the news about the chemical weapons attack in the Damascus suburbs where hundreds of civilians are reportedly dead followed by discussions, discussions and more discussions by diplomats, experts and self-proclaimed analysts.

I thought it was the case of taking the adage 'The pen is mightier than the sword' a bit too far but then I read two articles:

In Syria America loses if either side wins

The making of the Syrian disaster

Mao Tse-Tung was right on target when he said that 'Politics is war without bloodshed while war is Politics with bloodshed'!

No comments: