Friday, December 14, 2012

Nukkad starting on Hitz Entertainment

Remember Guru, Radha, TeacherDidi, Ghanashu bhikhari, khopadi, Raja, Hari, Kadar Bhai and Tambi? If you do then, like me, Nukkad must have been a part of your life once upon a time. The trials and tribulations of a group of people staying in a corner of a busy metropolis were captured beautifully in this show. None of them were celebrities in the prevalent sense of the word . And yet, in their own special way, each of them was precisely that. In the good old days of DD, this show was a favorite when I was growing up. I am so glad Hitz Entertainment is bringing it back.
You can watch it every Sunday at 4:30pm starting from 30th December.

Hitz is already airing Malgudi days on Sundays. With Nukkad now joining the fare, I am hoping that they bring more such shows from the bygone era. Maybe Lifeline? Or Yatra? Or Swami and His Friends? :-)

In the meantime, I am just happy to welcome Guru, Radha, TeacherDidi, Ghanashu bhikhari, khopadi, Raja, Hari, Kadar Bhai, Tambi and the rest of the Nukkad back in my life. :-)

No comments: