Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hear That Book

'What a waste of time' I must have exclaimed a thousand times on my journey to and back from office - every day. Though sheltered in a cocoon of the AC bus, there is precious little that you can do as you stare out the window at the familiar landscape. It is not advisable to read a newspaper - except when the bus stops at the traffic lights - for fear of damaging the eyesight. I can hardly stand the senseless chatter of the RJs (Sadly, Purani Jeans is not aired before 9pm) and repeat telecast of new Hindi movie songs. And I haven't got time to change the tracks loaded on my walkman. :-(

Just when I was thinking about some audio books, I came across this article in Mint - Hear That Book. Now I wonder if God does listen to our prayers sometimes :-)

No comments: