Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Gauri!

Last year I almost bit off one of my best friend's head because she forgot my birthday. "How can you forget?" I half-yelled, half-wailed when the unfortunate soul happened to call me a few days after my birthday. I also pride myself on remembering all my friends' birthdays. Yet, today I forgot to wish another of my best friends. Poor gal SMSed me from abroad to politely inquire if I hadn't forgotten something today. One glance at the table calendar and I knew I have committed the unpardonable sin :-(

So here's to you Gauri - Wish You A Very Very Happy Birthday :-)

P.S. I have set a reminder for your birthday for every year, indefinitely, on my cell phone. So as long as I live, I won't forget again (unless I lose my phone!) , I promise! (Background music ' ये दोस्ती हम नहीं छोड़ेंगे") :-)

No comments: