Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I have started wondering if I ever will be able to visit the religious places in the North. It is cold in Mumbai - by usual Mumbai standards that is. I am sure people in the Northern part of the country will laugh at this. But for someone like me who was born and brought up in the city and who cannot remember the last time it was so cold here, the season is a disaster. I have a cough that seems to have inherited my stubbornness and is refusing to go away, I cannot walk barefoot at home and I am waking up with a sore throat. If this weather persists for more than 2 weeks, I am sure it will drive me to my early grave, or funeral pyre. :-(

I was never a big fan of the humid weather of this city but I am eagerly waiting for the same to make an appearance. Enough of this winter!

No comments: