Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011 Everyone!

The last post of this year! There were moments when I came to this site and went away without posting anything - sometimes I didn't have anything to say, sometimes I didn't have words to say what I wanted to say. Then there were times when I wanted to blog about a lot of things but just couldn't find time to do it. I may write about some of these pending things in the coming days but some thoughts are lost forever. That's okay. Regrets is the last thing that I want to keep with me on the threshold of the new year.

So, I am taking this moment to throw away all the bad things that I have accumulated this year - anger, pain, grief - and I am packing up all the good things that the year has given to me - love, affection, satisfaction, laughter, peace and happiness.

Normally, I would have said "Happy 2011 to you and all your loved ones". But I will modify it this year, and hopefully, for all the years to come. That's because I read an article by Mr. Raghu Raman - The Things That Soldiers Do yesterday. So here goes,

I wish all of you and all your loved ones a Happy 2011. I pray that all our soldiers remain safe and sound this year and beyond!

Bye Bye 2010, Hello 2011!

No comments: