Friday, November 26, 2010

Prayers for 26/11 victims

None of us can forget what happened on this day 2 years ago. It was one of those occasions when words become an insufficient medium to convey your thoughts and feelings. Even today,as I write this, I am pausing frequently at the keyboard, groping for words to capture the myriad thoughts that are racing through my mind.

Sifting through my emotions, I find that there is a sadness for human life lost before its time. There is sadness for those who were left behind. There is anger at the fundamentalism which doesn't value the principle of 'Live and Let Live'. And finally,there is bewilderment at the slow pace of justice.

Here's hoping that the souls of those who perished find peace and that kasab doesn't live to see this day next year!

No comments: