Thursday, February 18, 2010

I plead guilty as charged. I am an avid fan of movies featuring extra-terrestrials like Independence Day and Signs (never mind that here the aliens were a mere backdrop!). I know that the jury is still out on whether there is life on other planets. If you ask me, I would say that anything is possible. Who can prove that there isn't - especially when there are so many galaxies, stars and planets littering the universe. Of course, I hope these aliens haven't made the mess of their planet the way we have.

Before you start to wonder if I have gone bananas, what prompted this was the news that Britain has released new UFO files. In addition to the flying saucers, we have assorted flat, shiny, colorful objects making their appearance in the skies - one was shaped like Toblerone even! Aaw, that's a bit too much to digest, don't you think so? :-)

Over to Agents Mulder and Scully!

No comments: