Thursday, January 7, 2010

The hotshot lawyer in Robin Sharma's "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" had said that it takes about 3 weeks to install any habit. I am getting a first-hand experience of how difficult it is to stick around for even 3 days. :-(

For the past few days, I have been trying to make it a habit to say a silent prayer for all those who are directly/indirectly responsible for putting food on my plate. But I have not been able to be consistent. I might remember it during Dinner but more often than not forget it at lunch. Oh, and if you are wondering what happened to the most-important-meal-of-the-day, The Breakfast, then let me remind you that Mumbaikars (those staying in Mumbai) haven't been granted this luxury by life :-(

So, if you are reading this blog, please wish me luck :-)

No comments: