Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Harry, Ron, Hermione, George, Fred, Ginny, Neville, Seamus, Dean and Draco! Some of you will think I have lost it completely but those of you who have read Harry Potter will recognize these students from Hogwarts. :-) I am back to my favorite world of unicorns, wands, potions and Quidditch!

I might have mentioned it on this blog that I am a die-hard Potter fan. In 2000, 2 of my friends gifted me with the first 2 books in the series on my birthday. I vaguely wondered if they are being sarcastic about my mental age - afterall, the books were about the world of witches and wizards. But by the time I reached Diagon Alley I was hooked. I read the 3rd and 4th book in the series, watched the movies and sadly lost track of Harry, Ron and Hermione thereafter.

But this time I am determined to complete the series. I have already finished reading Sorcerer’s Stone and Chamber of Secrets. Now I am onto The Prisoner of Azkaban. :-)

No comments: