Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Friendship Day Friends!

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." - Elbert Hubard
"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell
"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." - Unknown
"I might give my life for my friend, but he had better not ask me to do up a parcel." - Logan Pearsall Smith
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Unknown

This was a list of some of my favorite quotes on Friendship. You guessed it, the occassion is the Friendship Day!

Here's to all the guys and gals who form my friend circle:
Thank you for doubling my joys
Thank you for halving my sorrows
Thank you for all the great moments
Thank you a million times for being there for me!

And I promise that like they say in the title song of my favorite serial:

I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

No comments: