Saturday, July 19, 2008

How I wish I was back in the classroom of the professor who taught the Merger and Acquisition class in my B school :-( I fought a losing battle against drooping eyelids all through that semester – in his post-lunch classes. And this despite the fact that his sessions were always interesting!

But the reason I am thinking of his classes now is because I am wondering how lively the discussions must be these days in that class. Apart from the regular case studies I am sure the students must be asking him a lot of questions on all the interesting M&A sagas happening in the corporate world right now – Essar and Esmark, RComm and MTN and Bharati (vs RIL?), Ranbaxy and Daichi, Sun and Taro and of course Yahoo and Microsoft. Wish I had an invisibility cloak like Harry P so I could creep back in that class :-)

No comments: