Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chili's, Powai

Ever looked at a menu and felt like ordering everything on it? After a very long time, I felt like that when I opened the Menu at Chili's. 'Oh Boy! everything looks delicious. Only if I were a dinosaur, I could eat it all'. But I was in mood for a good salad (God knows they it is so rare!) so the first dish that we ordered was Spicy Chicken Salad. .

Spicy Chicken Salad
 The salad wasn't spicy by any Indian standards for spiciness :-) That way it didn't live upto its name. But instead if it were called 'Delicious Soul-Satisfying Salad' it wouldn't have been too far off the mark. Loads of vegetables, chunky chicken strips, crumbled feta cheese, crispy tortilla strips and ranch dressing to die for would have absolutely justified the name. :-)

Parmesan Crusted Chicken
I cannot recollect the name of the second dish but it consisted of  two parmesan crusted chicken breasts with dollops of Chipotle Butter, a pile of steamed veggies and mashed potatoes with gravy. I know there are going to be days when I am going to be dreaming about this dish during lunch time. I am sure that if it had been 'apocalypse now' at the time I was devouring it I wouldn't have noticed.

I will say only this - I envy the souls who work in nearby buildings. If I were one of them, I would have landed at this eating joint every single day! :-)

No comments: