Monday, June 16, 2014

Belgian Waffle Dream, Haagen Daaz

If dreams are like this, I don't wanna wake up ever again! If you don't know what I mean, drop in at your friendly neighborhood Haagen Daaz outlet and order 'Belgian Waffle Dream' without giving it a second thought. You will thank me for this!

Belgian Waffle Dream
A pair of Belgian waffles drenched in butterscotch sauce and two dollops - one of praline cream and the other of dulce de liche make up this dish. You will be asked if you want to go for different flavors of the ice-cream. I would advise you to stick to the default ones above though. Oh, and ask for a helping of maple syrup - we were charged extra for this at one outlet and nothing at another. Pour the golden liquid liberally over the dish, then sit back, relax and go to heaven as you savor the first mouthful.

I assure you it will be very difficult to find your way back to earth :-)

No comments: