Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Criminal Minds, Fox Crime, 10pm, 7th April onwards

I have been watching CSI - Las Vegas on AXN at 10pm every day. I like their team and the stories are interesting. I especially liked two of the recent episodes - the one in which a member of the CSI team was accused of planting evidence in an old case and another one in which a particular room in a motel had multiple instances of violent murders committed by a sane person suddenly going berserk.

But come 7th April and I am gonna have to make a choice about which channel to tune in to - AXN or Fox Crime. That's because Fox Crime is going to start airing episodes of another one of my all-time favorite shows, Criminal Minds. I am not sure which season it is going to be. So even if it turns out that I have seen a particular episode earlier it will be hard to switch back to CSI because a crime typically happens within the first 5 minutes after the show starts. If you miss it, kiss goodbye to any chance of making sense out of the rest of the episode.

A tough choice indeed!

No comments: