Sunday, October 6, 2013

Going Bananas

Every time I pop into Baskin-Robbins, I feel like having a scoop of each of the flavors on offer. Well, maybe not of the chocolate ones. But still, the sight of the deserts on offer make all thoughts about calories and cholesterol go flying right out the door. My all-time favorites are Praline & Cream and Honey Nut Crunch. I could see a lot of new flavors this time around. The guy manning the counter suggested we go for the one containing orange peals and cream, Peal & Cream, I think it was called. I am glad I listened to him. It had a refreshing taste. A must-try for anyone wanting to try something new.

The other flavor we went for was Banana Caramel. Now, for the record, I am not a fan of banana. But since there was 'Caramel' involved, I didn't mind the combination. Trust me, it was a blast! Despite the fact that the desert contained fairly huge chunks of banana, I couldn't get enough of it.

Now that's what's called 'Going Bananas'!

No comments: