Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Conquering Everest, one retweet at a time

I am not on Tweeter – much to the amazement of the young crowd in my project team. One day over lunch, I asked them what would I tweet about even if I got an account there. I was told that I could follow someone's tweets and that there is a lot of good advice and tips over there. Sounded tempting but I refrained, especially, because I am trying to cut down on the number of messages I send these days. And so I didn't want any extra footprint on the internet.

But I came across something in a Mint article today that is making me reconsider my decision. It seems like efforts are on to tweet about historic events like Titanic's sinking or World Wars – using almost the original time-line. Check out Conquering Everest, one retweet at a time.

Looks like I just might jump on the Twitter bandwagon soon.

No comments: