Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012, Hello 2013


It's that time of the year again!
Time to bid adieu to the year that's going away and welcome the year that's coming to meet us.
Time to retrospect.
Time to feel sad about the opportunities that were missed.
Time to celebrate the triumphs achieved.
Time to go over last year's resolution list.
And time to make this year's list with equal fervor and enthusiasm. :-)

So while wishing you a Happy, Prosperous, Healthy and Safe 2013, I cannot resist the temptation of posting the SMS that a friend (who happens to be just a few years younger to me) sent to me today morning.

As the year comes to an end, take special care of yourself.
Avoid injuries because spare parts for old models are no longer in stock!


Let me add a special prayer to this:

I pray that all our soldiers remain safe and sound this year and beyond! 

No comments: