Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have always had my doubts about this whole business of victims or eyewitnesses giving descriptions of criminals' appearance and the cops preparing their sketches. Forget about criminals that only some of us have the misfortune of meeting (Thank God for small mercies!), but how many of us can actually describe the person sitting in next cubicle/cabin - or occupying the neighboring apartment - if asked to do so? I, for one, will throw up my hands and give up right on the spot unless the said person is a Hrithik/John Abraham look-alike (which my next-door neighbor and colleague are not!)

But looks like some of us are better equipped in this department than the rest. Here's a story of the cops actually nabbing criminals based on the sketches prepared from victim's description.

No comments: