Friday, January 28, 2011

A very very hectic week! Not a moment of peace in sight and I am sure that my BP must have crossed its normal limit a record number of times. One of my team members said that we will have less hassles when all the processes are in place. I remarked that either there will be less hassles or we would get used to the hassles by then :-( It felt so much like the CWG preparations. The athletes are at the door and the stadium is still under construction! It grates on me more because I normally don't leave things till the very last minute. But now I am beginning to wonder if this is how we Indians make sure that the things get done - by keeping them pending till the very last minute :-(

Oh well, that's how life goes, I guess. I would have said "Battle on, Xena" but I much prefer the Indian version of the Warrior Princess - The Queen of Zansi who gave the British a run for their money! :-)

No comments: