Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frankly, I didn't have it in me to watch the whole 3 hour launch of Bigg Boss 4. So I managed to peep in two or three times.

One of the occasions was when that Veena Malik walked in. On another occasion, I saw Rakhi Sawant and promptly changed the channel (Watching Rakhi and Salman together would have given me acidity before going to bed and nightmares afterwards!).

When I ended up on that channel for the last time, I think all 14 people were in place at Big Boss's home. But apart from Malik, I was able to recognize only Ashmit Patel, Sweta Tiwari and Samir Soni. Looking at some of the contestants (that Begum for example!) I wondered, albeit for a brief moment, if I have landed onto some reality show on a Pakistani channel (Talk of parallel worlds bumping into each other!)

I had to check out their official website the following day to figure out who the rest of the people are. God help them and all the viewers who will tune in to this madhouse for 3 months! :-)

No comments: