Thursday, June 3, 2010

I admire animals - especially dogs - from a safe distance. The moment the canine invades my personal space and starts sniffing, I get jitters. Today, however, I was totally smitten by a cute pup - on my laptop. :-)

In the course of my work today, I had to repeatedly search for files. I am not known for my patience so for the first few searches I was tapping my fingers on the table in the classic symptom of impatience - until I noticed the pup in the left bottom corner of the screen. It was looking at me, then it picked up a book. I wondered for a moment why it is turning its pages from left to right instead of the other way around though. ;-)

When the search ended, it kept the book out of sight and looked at me again wagging its tail. When I clicked on "finished searching", it stuck its tongue out, wagged its tail and disappeared - Happy to Help, just like the Vodafone doggie. :-)

No comments: