Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gladdening Ads!

Here are some ads that I feel like watching again and again and again...

1. Vodafone Zoozoo

Ow, aren't they cute? My special favorite ads are the Egyptian Mummy and Train Schedule. :-) Long Live the Zoozoos!

2. Metlife

From the dancing granny to the blackmailing grandson, this one gives the message loud and clear. Brilliant!

3. Havell's

I had liked their earlier ad on wires and the new one is equally nice.

4. Bank of India

Love both the ads - the one in which the elder brother is scolding the younger one for his disappointing performance in the cricket match and another in which the wife scolds the husband for not taking his medicine. One might argue that these ads don't have much to do with the Banking services but at least they don't sound far-fetched like the ICICI ones.

Having said that, I like the ICICI ad in which they bring out a Laddoo to wish the customer on his birthday. While this one sounds realistic enough, I would rather prefer higher deposit rate than a laddoo for my birthday ;-)

No comments: