Thursday, January 14, 2010

Like The Flowing River - by Paulo Coelho

I am close to finishing this book. And I must say that I am floored by it. Before I picked this one, Coelho's "The Alchemist" was my most favorite one among his books. But I have liked "Like The Flowing River" so much that I am going to purchase it.

There is no story - simply because the book is a collection of thoughts, stories and experiences. While reading about his thoughts, I found myself nodding and saying "Yeah, I know what that's like". The stories are gems with profound meaning. And the author's experiences will teach you a lot about this game called Life!

I feel as if I could pick up this book anytime, open it at any page and the words will help me for sure.

So this one comes heavily recommended :-)

No comments: