Friday, May 15, 2009

It's painful to watch any news channel these days. I wonder if that Arnab Gosvami even goes home. Any time of the day you switch on that channel and his face is staring at you from the screen. Funny thing is I don't remember if it's Times Now or CNN-IBN. I think it's Times Now.

Anyways, I never thought it was possible to hate the politicians any more than I already hated. But every time I look at them smiling at each other for the benefit of the photographers, shaking hands, hugging and giving gifts, I feel as if I should move the TV close to the sink so I can throw up my latest breakfast/lunch/dinner easily. :-( It's sickening to see how everyone is calling up everyone else to see if they can garner enough support to get a chance of making money for the next 5 years.

And someone please tell that journo on one either CNN-IBN or Times Now to stop referring to Jayalalitha as J. Jayalalitha. Every time she says that I am reminded of that foreigner in Mr. India who keeps chanting "Jay Hanuman". Not to mention that it also sounds like "Heil Hitler"! :-)

No comments: