Friday, December 26, 2008

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I know it’s silly but I couldn’t make myself read “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” beyond the chapter on Quidditch World Cup match. That’s because from my previous reading of the book I knew that there’s going to be a dark mark in the sky which Harry will be accused of conjuring up. But after vacillating for 5-6 days I took it up again.

I again stopped just before I came to the chapter where the Triwizard Cup champions are chosen. I knew that Harry is going to be accused of putting his name in and hence hated all over Hogwarts. :-(

And now I am again hesitating just before the 3rd task is about to begin because I know how the tournament ends :-(

Well, it doesn’t look like at this rate I will finish the whole series before 31st. But I am thoroughly enjoying it. :-)

P.S. When Harry gets stuck on the stair along with the egg from the 2nd task and marauders’ map, I wondered why he doesn’t remember to use the Summoning Charm to call these objects back to him. ;-)

No comments: