Thursday, November 27, 2008

I wish, for the first time in my life, that I had powers like Superman. Then I would have bundled all these weird Mujahideens infesting various parts of the world in a giant net and thrown them on a planet where they would rot for centuries praying for death!

I am not trying to put a funny spin on the ghastly attacks on Mumbai. This is what I genuinely feel. I am more angry than sad.

You would think that anyone with even an ounce of brain would realize that God – whether you call him Christ, Allah or Bhagwan – cannot condone killing anyone. But these assorted terrorists-e-Islam have proved again and again that they don’t have even that much of brain. One meaning of the word “Holy” is “righteous” so their “Jihad” or “Holy war” has to be something that’s fought face-to-face with an equally armed opponent who is not caught unawares. If barging in on unsuspecting people who haven’t done them any wrong and spraying them with bullets is their definition of “Jihad” I think even Allah will find it hard to support them.

I have some news for these terrorists – they are not the martyrs here. The martyrs are the innocents who died in these attacks and the cops who died saving them. Nope, there are no virgins waiting at the doors of the heaven for these cowards. There are only bullets for them on earth and raging fires of hell thereafter. And I hope to God they roast for eternity. Inshallah!

No comments: