Sunday, May 21, 2017

Supernatural, S12, E22

Oh, it felt sooooooo good to watch this episode. Let me list the events that gladdened my heart.

One, Ketch is dead - shot by Mary right between his eyes. The look on his face during the last moments was simply...... priceless!

Two, Lady Bevell is dead. I would have preferred a much more painful death for her - she had tortured Sam so much - but this will do.

Three, Hess is dead. Way to go Jody! I almost jumped with joy when Sam said 'Pass'. :-)

Four, all the Winchesters are in one piece and united. I couldn't stop grinning.

Five, Hess told Sam that Crowley is dead and Lucifer is free. That should give him and Dean some head-start. At least they won't go on assuming that Lucifer is in the cage and all is well with the world.

I can only hope that the Season Finale will not dissipate whatever cheer this episode has generated. And that the British Men Of Letters won't be back in Season 13. Alas, I know that the latter is just wishful thinking :-(

No comments: