Thursday, February 4, 2010

I know I have a lot of catching up to do as far as posting on the books that I have read recently goes. But for the past 2-3 days it has been very hectic at the office. :-( God knows when I will get a breather.

One of our employees has to travel from Pune to Kottayam next week. So I asked our travel desk to check for the availability of train tickets. What do you know? There are people on wait-list right till the 14th. Wonder where do all these people go all the time!

I think the last time I traveled overnight on train was about 5 years back. Come to think of it, I would like to do that again. Simply love the way the train rocks you to sleep! And the countryside greets you when you wake up in the morning :-)

गाडी बुला रही है, सिटी बजा रही है :-)

No comments: