Friday, October 22, 2010

Life Gulmohar Style

A few days back I tuned in to FM Rainbow in the hopes of catching the latest on the radio drama - Life Gulmohar Style. Just a day before, Chanchal, one of the characters, was in the hospital. So I wanted to know what happened next. But I was surprised to find that it was the last telecast of the drama that day. On one hand, I was happy that I could catch the last episode. On the other, it was sad because the characters of Chanchal, Maanvi, Revant , Chirantan and Sara had become so familiar and dear. I will surely miss them!

If you want to catch the episodes, visit http://www.lifegulmoharstyle.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you know where could I find episodes of life gulmohar style?
Thank you

Swapnagandha Hawaldar said...

Hey, no idea. I searched on the BBC Hindi site and elsewhere on the net. But couldn't find any trace. Sorry :-(