Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do the Customer Service people at the Banks and Mutual Fund Houses have some quota to fulfill by the end of the month? I am getting at least 2 calls daily from people who are trying to sell me one thing or other. I am so sick and tired of saying "I do not need any financial products, insurance products, credit cards or personal loans" that I am seriously thinking of recording and making it my caller tune. :-(

One particularly persistent lady from a bank asked me why I don't want any credit card. I actually toyed with the idea of telling her no uncertain terms what I think about the banks that fail to tell their customers about the charge structure and all the fine print that goes with it. But I was pressed for time. So I just said "because I don't need it". :-)

No comments: