Thursday, December 31, 2009

Auld Lang Syne

This is it folks! The last post of this year. I am glad I kept on posting as and when I felt like expressing myself. Never had I thought though that I will clock 400+ posts this year. :-)

I hope it's the same next year. I plan to write about movies I watch and books I read. Maybe some pearls of wisdom gathered while discharging official duties. There will be an odd song or poem that has caught my eye. I am sure I will not be able to resist the temptation of commenting on weird or disturbing news that has become the norm these days. Maybe something good will come out of my culinary experiments which I would like to share with a caveat ;-)

So let's wait and see what the year waiting patiently in the wings has in store for all of us. But I am hoping that it has lots of peace, happiness, health and wealth for everyone on this planet.

Happy 2010 folks! Take Care!

No comments: