Saturday, July 4, 2009

Finished reading Agatha Christie's "Hercule Poirot's Christmas" yesterday. Need I say that I thoroughly enjoyed it? One thing puzzled me though. Why is Harry Lee referred to as "Henry Lee" when Superitendent Sugden tells Poirot who the residents of Simeon Lee's house are.

I debated whether to check out "Murder on the Orient Express" or not because though I remember watching the movie, I am not sure if I have read the book - at least I don't find it mentioned in the list that I keep of all the books that I have read since 2006.

2 comments:

HariKrishnan said...

//Why is Harry Lee referred to as Henry Lee?//
The name Harry is a short-form of Henry.
Refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_(name)

Swapnagandha Hawaldar said...

Thanks Mr. HariKrishnan! I didn't know that.